In the midst of the holiday season, I often find myself reflecting on the past year. A big event for our family in 2013 was welcoming a new puppy into our home. And while Bruno might be the youngest member of our family (he is almost ten months old), he has reminded us of some of life’s most important lessons which seem particularly relevant during this hectic time of year.
1. Always be yourself.
2. Make time each day for play.
3. And, rest when you need it.
4. Time with friends is good for the soul.
5. But, so is time alone.
6. We all make mistakes. Embrace them. Learn from them. Let them go.
7. Sit and reflect on what you are grateful for each and every day.
8. Step outside of your comfort zone every once in a while.
9. Time flies. Live in the now.
10. Be love.
Wishing you all a holiday season filled with everything above ~ especially love.